Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Thing 16

Well I couldn't find the 23 Things spreadsheet that I was supposed to preview. Looking at other people's blogs it seems some other people had problems too.

I can see how awesome this tool would be to use. I wish I knew about this in college. It would have been easy to save papers to this website and then be able to edit them in the computer lab or home. Instead of worrying that you saved it to everything and then carrying all those devices with you everywhere. Since I am teaching an elementary class I am not sure if I would have the kids use this website to save things done in class because they would need to have an email address to log in and save and edit documents. I would have to see if the kids have email addresses at home already or if their parents would allow them to have one. What if a student sends something to another student that shouldn't have been sent? The kids would have access anywhere to send and read things so supervision would be a problem. I think it would be great for high school students and college students and maybe even middle school students when they are writing papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment