Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing 13

I think tagging websites to another online website is a great idea. There have been many times that I have either had my favorites on my computer cleared out or I have saved a website to my home computer and then wanted to know what it was at school or at another computer. I would love to be able to go to a website and get all the websites in "my favorites" when using any computer.

I think the advantages would be getting access anywhere and also you could easily share with your colleagues anytime. Some disadvantages might be what one person might tag something might not be the same thing you would tag it. You would have to look carefully when you are looking at someone else's tags.

When you are assigning names to your tags be careful of the spelling and what you are tagging under that name. Other people may look at your tags so choose your websites carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment